Pages

26 December 2011

Christmas gifts



Handcrafted from start to finish, this necklace features 
a strikingly beautiful red jasper druzy cabochon that is 
set inside a handmade bezel. The baseplate is textured
 and features a "sprinkle" of three 14 carat gold granules.

A hand applied patina and soft brushed satin finish 
makes all the lovely details stand out.

Measurements: 1.75" x 1.3" inches.



This amazing druzy necklace 
was a Christmas gift for myself.


This stunning necklace called
"Strawberry Fields"
was a Christmas gift for my mother.



A stunning rhodochrosite stone has been set inside a 
handmade sterling silver bezel and is nestled amidst a 
textured baseplate. The back features my initials and the 925 mark. 
It has been oxidized and given a soft brushed satin 
finish which makes all the lovely juicy colors sand out.

Dimensions: 2" x 1.25" inches.



Both pieces are from EONDesign.

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Merry Christmas! :)

    Alaina
    averyhill

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Avery and Diane! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!