Pages

13 February 2010

Winter pictures









We've had some beautiful winter days this week. We've also gotten a lot of more snow. The trains have been late. There's been a lot more car crashes than usual. The parking spaces have disappeared under mountains of snow. Some cow-houses have collapsed under the weight of the snow. The last time we had this much snow and this many cold days after one another was something like 20 years ago. We've been joking that we'll be having a snowball fight on midsummer!

4 comments:

  1. I was admiring all the beautiful winter scene photos from your walks. You live in a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary! I'm glad you like my photos. Sometimes you get blind to the everyday beauty around you. Seeing it through the lens of my camera is helping me discover it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful pictures..
    so glad we stubled upon your wonderful blog tonight ... we love your work ..
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!