Pages

20 December 2009

Fourth Sunday in Advent

We went to Porvoo yesterday. It was almost -20 C cold and sunny. Absolutely fantastic weather to be outdoors. I took some pretty pictures here in Espoo in Aurora Park and in Porvoo too. It was really great to visit with my parents and my grandmother. Today we went to the traditional Christmas fair in the Old Town. It wasn't cold today, but it was windy and it was snowing like crazy. That made the drive home really horrible because the visibility was terrible. Luckily we made it slowly but safely. I'll post some pictures later.

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Pictures © Porvoo City Tourist Office


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!