Pages

30 November 2009

A little light in the darkness

I wish I could take credit for the pictures of Porvoo in the last couple of posts. They're from the image bank on the Porvoo City web site. Sorry for forgetting to mention it. I will try to take some pictures before Christmas when we go to the traditional craft fair in the Old town.

We still have no snow and it doesn't look like we're going to get any either since the exceptionally warm weather is supposed to continue. It's so dark all the time and we still have almost a month to go before it's winter solstice. Officially the sun rose 8.55 today and set 15.24.

I think I will make a cup of tea and have some chocolate and read my book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!